“Website” means gdmgroup.com.
“You” means you as a visitor or user to the Website and shall apply to you as an individual and to your business entity if you purport to represent such an entity.
“We/us/our” means G.D.M. GROUP HOLDING LIMITED and Address:
Herengracht 124-128, 1015BT, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
Rights to monitor access and terminate access
Capacity of users
License to content
All intellectual property rights in all materials, information and publications (collectively "GDM Group Content") we place on the Website remain our property. We grant you a limited, non-exclusive, revocable license to use the "GDM Group Content" for the purposes of accessing and using the Website. Except where your use constitutes "fair use" under copyright law, you may not otherwise use, download, upload, copy, print, display, perform, reproduce, publish, or distribute any Web site information, in whole or in part, without our prior written consent.
Restrictions on your use of the Website
You warrant that you will not:
- upload, post, publish, transmit, reproduce, or distribute in any way, information, software or other material obtained through the website which is protected by copyright, or other proprietary or intellectual property right, or derivative works with respect thereto, without obtaining permission of the copyright owner or rightholder;
- upload, post, publish, reproduce, transmit or distribute in any way any component of the website itself or derivative works with respect thereto, as the website is copyrighted as a collective work under Australian copyright laws;
- upload, post, publish or transmit any unlawful, fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane, threatening, abusive, or otherwise objectionable information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute illegal activity, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any local, state, national or foreign law, including without limitation the Australian export laws and regulations;
- upload, post, publish, transmit, reproduce, distribute or in any way exploit any information, software or other material obtained through the website for commercial purposes (other than as expressly permitted by the provider of such information, software or other material);
- restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the website;
- post or transmit any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities or schemes or other unsolicited commercial communication (except as otherwise expressly permitted by the website) or engage in spamming or flooding;
- impersonate any other person or entity, or misrepresent your affiliation with any other person or entity;
- post or transmit any information or software which contains a virus, trojan horse, worm or other harmful component;
You hereby agree to indemnify us against any costs, claims, losses and damages (including legal fees) incurred by or awarded against us as a result of your misuse of this website or your breach of these terms.
Neither us, nor any subsidiary or affiliated companies accept any liability to you (except in the case of personal injury or death caused by its negligence or for fraud or as required by law) whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, arising out of it in connection with this website. We accept no liability for any direct, special, indirect or consequential damages, or any other damages of whatsoever kind resulting from whatever cause through the use of any information obtained either directly or indirectly from this website. Your sole remedy is to discontinue using this website.
We make no representations or warranties regarding any information provided by us on the Website and all information is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, express or implied.